Tarja Turunen
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tarja Turunen

Forum Francophone sur Tarja Turunen

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Blog : My friends,

AuteurMessage
wanderlust
The Ultimate Fan
The Ultimate Fan
wanderlust

Blog : My friends, Empty
MessageSujet: Blog : My friends,   Blog : My friends, Icon_minitimeVen 12 Fév 2010 - 7:24

February 9th, 2010
Is time to congratulate uncle Mike. He finished his parts yesterday and did a magnificent work.

I guess from now on, he is going to sleep very well Smile

Mike is going to chill out now and have some fun with us. Perhaps enjoining some red wine as well.

The song nailed yesterday by my two drummers is called “Crimson Deep”. Wow! It just sounds exactly like I was expecting it to sound.

I love challenges and since those times are long gone when somebody really was working like that in a daily basis, I thought why not to give it a try. And it worked!

Two excellent drummers with different styles, but professional understanding of the way the other one plays, so there were no problems to cut this song and an amazing, bombastic wall of sound was created.

Blog : My friends, Img_5219
Blog : My friends, Img_5220

It was just all about the arrangement that had to be fixed and discussed before they jumped behind their sets.

Blog : My friends, Img_5221
Blog : My friends, Img_5314

Will also recorded last night a song that I wrote few months ago. It still misses some lines of lyrics, but it’s almost done. The song has very nice mood and I am sure when the arrangement from Jim Dooley will be ready, the song will be just wonderful.

It has been very nice to work with Will, since he is absolutely open for different ideas and he is very creative.

We overdubbed some nice stuff for the songs with his bag of tricks that will give a different flavour to the music.

Blog : My friends, Img_5315

I am very happy to work with all these incredibly talented people. It has been amazing learning process for me once again.

Yesterday, Christian came to the studio too. He has been listening what we’ve done so far, so that he can work on his keyboard arrangements. He will record few things during these days here and the rest of the songs, he will finish on his own studio in Hamburg.

Blog : My friends, Img_5316

And Alex is constantly working on the heavy riffs.

Blog : My friends, Img_5317

Everything looks pretty fine and we are in schedule still.

Blog : My friends, Img_5222

With love, Tarja
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blog : My friends,
Page 1 sur 1