Tarja Turunen
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tarja Turunen

Forum Francophone sur Tarja Turunen

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Blog : Back in “business”

AuteurMessage
Ghost
Admin
Admin
Ghost

Blog : Back in “business” Empty
MessageSujet: Blog : Back in “business”   Blog : Back in “business” Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Mar 2010 - 13:09

Back in “business”
March 1st, 2010
I am happy to tell you that I have been very busy recording vocals in the last days.

Six songs are now ready with trillions of backing vocals and Tarja choirs.
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5961-300x225
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5983-300x225
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5968-300x225

Everything is going very fine and few elements remaining to be added to some songs. I am still having good time even though the sessions have been tough and days very long.

I haven’t been posting lately too often because I really have too much things on my mind at this moment and there is barely time for one short break in a day. I hope you’ll understand…

Is not just about singing, but deciding all parts from each instrument, fixing arrangements when needed, checking the files with Jetro and telling Jim what we are looking for each one of the orchestrations.

I have been receiving more orchestra arrangements, almost daily, including massive choirs. Max has been also sending his cello tracks.

For the opening track of the album I am preparing a real surprise for you! It’s sounds SO freaking well already that it’s making me dizzy with happiness

“Anteroom of Death” will shock you certainly since it truly is a freak song, but that’s how much I love theatre and how great it is to feel free.

I can’t wait this album to be ready…I would just love to see all of your faces when you hear this song!!!!

You have been anxiously waiting for a glimpse of what was going on in my photo session with Jens for the album artwork. So here you go

Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5584-225x300
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5471.-300x224
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5659
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5603-300x224
Blog : Back in “business” IMG_5766
Blog : Back in “business” Picture-6-300x197
I’ll try to write again in few days.

With love, Tarja
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://tarja-turunen.forumdefan.com

Blog : Back in “business”
Page 1 sur 1